Instead, let's move on! Today is a new day! The rest of this week is available for writing new pages and tackling new challenges, as is the rest of this year. In fact, forget New Year's Resolutions, I'm making some New Month's Resolutions.
This December I will:
- write a few new pages every day
- make a plan consisting of:
- one small achievable goal every day (like write the first draft of half a new story)
- put said goal on my calendar and check it off when done
- not feel guilty if I don't reach my goal(s)
Obviously, your New Month's Resolutions will differ. :)
Good luck with them!