Monday, December 12, 2011

cut yourself some slack

Ugh. Clearly Monday has gotten away from me.
In preparation for my holiday, I updated all my current projects taking into account comments from my critique partners. That took a while. My plan was then to print everything out in hard copy so I can get a fresh perspective on said projects and bring them with me on vacation. That took a very long while what with all the formatting issues, proofreading, etc. I'm still not quite done.

Factor in there, I got yet another story rejection this afternoon, and my writing day doesn't feel so productive.
I'm sure you all can relate. :(

But, as part of my New Month's Resolutions, I'm not supposed to feel guilty about such things. So, I'm going to cut myself some slack. I hope you do the same when you find yourself in similar circumstances.
Tomorrow is another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment