I had a super-busy weekend and didn't do any writing or revising per se. In a mere two weeks my final MFA thesis is due. Plus, I have my usual responsibilities like work and critique group, etc. Ack! I'm feeling a bit manic. Correction: I'm feeling a lot manic.
I know a lot of my fellow students are feeling the same. What we need are some stress management tips.
I looked around and here's what I found:
- Reframe problems to view from a more positive perspective.
- Look at the big picture and take perspective.
- Adjust (lower!) your standards.
- Don’t try to control the uncontrollable.
- Look for the upside, for the positive.
- Share your feelings.
Well, I've got that last tip down pat. Ack. :)
Does anyone have any good stress management tips?