Monday, September 12, 2011

manic monday


I had a super-busy weekend and didn't do any writing or revising per se. In a mere two weeks my final MFA thesis is due. Plus, I have my usual responsibilities like work and critique group, etc. Ack! I'm feeling a bit manic. Correction: I'm feeling a lot manic.

I know a lot of my fellow students are feeling the same. What we need are some stress management tips.
I looked around and here's what I found:
  • Reframe problems to view from a more positive perspective.
  • Look at the big picture and take perspective.
  • Adjust (lower!) your standards.
  • Don’t try to control the uncontrollable.
  • Look for the upside, for the positive.
  • Share your feelings.

Well, I've got that last tip down pat. Ack. :)

Does anyone have any good stress management tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment