- an airborn wasabi alarm (to awaken sleeping people in case of an emergency)
- how a strong urge to urinate affects decision making
- the Theory of Structured Procrastination: To be a high achiever, always work on something important, using it as a way to avoid doing something that's even more important.
- the discovery that a certain kind of beetle mates with a certain kind of Australian beer bottle
- predictions of the end of the world teach us to be careful when making mathematical assumptions and calculations
- the problem of illegally parked luxury cars can be solved by running them over with an armored tank
So, writers, beware: don't write about any of this stuff. :)
No one would think they seem true!